Cofeal Srl offers aquaculture, hydroponic and aquaponic systems for your greenhouse, relying on the experience and quality ofIRCIPONIC, a brand of the Italian company IRCI S.p.A operating in the field of HPAC systems since the early ’70s and whose products Cofeal Srl is dealer of.
Aquaponics is a sustainable production activity that allows to save water and energy resources and is the result of a functional and synergic combination of aquaculture (fish and/or shellfish farming) with hydroponics (the growing of vegetables with nutrient solutions without the use of earth).
Waste substances from fish are absorbed by plants, which in turn give fish oxygen and nutrients thus ensuring benefits for both.
- Water recirculation with minimum production waste.
- 90% less water for irrigation.
- Low energy consumption.
- Food production from organic farming.
- Production of natural fertilizers.
- Large-scale expandable system.
- Simple operation without the use of expensive machines.
- Low operating costs.
- A profitable solution with combined aquatic animal and vegetable farming.